18.6.14

Cohen at 3

Cohen1-3
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Cohen turned three last week. A fact that I still can’t quite fathom. He seems to have been here for so much longer. I can’t remember a time without him.
He is my sensitive soul. Feeling everything just a little bit more than others. Timid of people and situations he doesn’t know. He always says I love you first.
He is very quick tempered.
He loves make believe, especially being a cat. He will happily play in the sandpit or any pile of dirt all day. He is just as happy with his brothers or alone.
He always has food on his face.
He can count to 18. He loves watching Play School, dinosaurs, monster trucks and giraffes.
His favourite breakfast is honey on toast, he does not like waffles.
He is quietly spoken, but will make the loudest noises out of all of the boys.
Happy Birthday my dearest Cohen. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I love reading your comments.