17.2.14

Five Frames {Weekend}

mountaintop isaac popcorn OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Five pictures to illustrate our weekend. 1 - 6am start, 10 kms up a mountain and back. 2 - crown making with his Royal Highness. 3 - as the drizzle set in we made popcorn and watched movies. 4 - admiring hot pink portulacas. The only thing bloomimg well in our garden 5 - Sam watching the soft rain. Rain at last.

25 comments:

  1. now I want popcorn. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 k's - that is super impressive. What cheerful photos...all of them. And yes, now I want popcorn too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures....they evoked my own childhood - there's a real sense of nostalgia in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it! Popcorn is practically a superfood. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle, it almost killed me. And I say popcorn for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny@ohjoh17/2/14 9:17 am

    Lovely!
    Great crown - very regal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jenny. He wears it well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a very successful day all around, the rain is great, but could Sams curls be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!

    Love the last photo... there really is something uber sweet about those curls in the nape of a child's neck...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little curls on the back of the head in the last photo. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute post. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Can't get enough of that crown and that expression! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are simple the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't be fooled by the sweetness of his curls. He is a complete ratbag.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Getting the perfect photo of his curls became a little obsession for me. Think I nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. […] Heart and Sons takes us to her place for the weekend […]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely photos! I like the dreamy look to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pictures! The crown reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay...what template is this one..awesomeness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's called marjorie by Dinosaur Stew. Their on Etsy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I love reading your comments.