Over the past two weeks I have been taking part in a blogging course called Blog with Pip, run by the super lovely and ultra talented Pip Licolne from Meet Me at Mike’s fame.
In the past week I have learnt so much techy stuff like CSS and HTLM and domain names and web hosting. At times I thought my head might just pop off my shoulders and float away.
But look what all that information and I created a functioning little slice of the WWW. Somewhere to put all my ramblings.Oh boy do I have some ramblings in store. Because another of the very important points Ms Pip teaches is how to write a blog. And her advice is simple. Just write. So I have and it seems I can’t stop. The more I write the more I want to write. It’s fantastic. The more you work at something the more inspiration comes.I really do have some wonderful plans for this spot and I am so glad to be able to share it with you.
The graphic above I created myself for you. Be totally old school and right click on the graphic, save and print as you like. Or be a thoroughly modern Miss/Mr and just pin onto Pinterst. Enjoy!
Great post and a fantastic graphic! I am loving doing the course too...isn't it wonderful to be able write and really enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sarah! The course is great isn't it, I'm have heaps of fun with it. xx
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!!
ReplyDeletexx
ReplyDeleteI know you don't need my approval. It's lovely, perfect and inspirational, just like you. Another for us to be connected. Xoxo
ReplyDelete