13.2.14

Taking Stock

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAMaking : banana choc milk in the morning for the boys. Milk, banana, cocoa. Whiz.
Cooking : lentil, spinach and feta salad. YUM!!
Drinking : water and milky coffee.
Reading: Frankie and Yen
Wanting: this beautiful print by Lauren Merrick
Looking: for good quality basic t-shirts.
Playing: Snap!
Deciding: on paint colours. I always seem to be doing that.
Wishing: for rain
Enjoying: mornings at the pool.
Waiting: for winter.
Liking: the new Spicks and Specks, but missing Adam, Alan and Myf
Wondering: If I should grow my hair.
Loving: my new iPad.
Pondering: bloggy ambitions.
Considering: cutting out the sugar again.
Watching: Pip’s blogging tutorials.
Hoping: that the physio starts to make a differnce
Marvelling: at my own blog that I created.
Needing: more hours in the day.
Smelling: Smoke. I can’t believe how far it has blown from.
Wearing: cotton.
Following: This blog.
Noticing: there are grey clouds in the sky!
Knowing: that summer will soon end.
Thinking: about Isaac starting school next year. Already makes me cry.
Feeling: proud.
Admiring: The lovely Scatter Love postcard set from Chantelle at  Fat Mum Slim & Emma Kate

Sorting: out vintage beads. Fun.

Buying: three skirts for a $1 each. Score!

Getting: excited about the Colour Run.

Bookmarking: This book.
Disliking: complete strangers and their theories on my parental skills. Keep it to yourself random man at dairy fridge.

Opening: another packet of crackers.

Giggling: at this Sesame Street parody. So so funny!
Feeling: like I could take on anything.

Snacking: on cucumber and cheese on crackers with lots of pepper.

Coveting: These boots on Etsy. I am a child of the 90s.
Wishing: For rain.
Helping: Isaac learn his number 5.
He always leaves it out.Hearing: A-Ha playing through my head. Not necessarily a bad thing.

4 comments:

  1. Love your list - and you photos! Those scatter love postcards are beautiful. I would find it hard to give them away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational post! Love the links and photos - gives your readers an insight into what makes you tick. I thoroughly approve of your internal soundtrack by the way!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bec, they really are the most lovely cards. I think I may reserve them for the most deserving or keep them for myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks Annette. You can't go wrong with Scandinavian pop!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I love reading your comments.